The Martensville Community Recreation Project (MCRP) is running a Street Hockey Fun Day as part of the Buster Days events!
Saturday June 6, 2020
Martensville Tennis Courts
(located in Kinsmen Park off of 3rd St. N)
Register Your Team
Registration will open April 1, 2020.
$140/team – includes a t-shirt that will serve as your team jersey and is yours to keep. The first 14 teams to register will also go home with a complementary water bottle.
Each team can consist of a maximum of 7 players (6 players plus a goalie). Action will be 3 on 3, plus a goalie.
Co-ed U7 (born in 2014 or 2015)
Co-ed U9 (born in 2012 or later)
Co-ed U11 (born in 2010 or later)
Co-ed U15 (born in 2006 or later)
Female U9 (born in 2012 – 2015)
Female U13 (born in 2008 or later)
Each player MUST submit a signed waiver form before Thursday June 4, 2020. Failure to submit a signed waiver will result in the entire team forfeiting their position in their age category. A team from the waiting list will be put in their place. No refunds allowed.
You can submit forms by:
1. In person to Jordan Hamilton
2. By email at MartensvilleStreetHockey@
3. Or by mail to 336 Bendel Crescent, Martensville, SK, S0K 2T2
- Each team will get three 24 minute games over the course of the afternoon.
- Wins and losses will not be kept track. This event is for FUN!
- All teams are required to provide a ref for each of their 3 games.
- Any penalties called will be served by a penalty shot.
- Equipment needed:
- helmet with a cage
- hockey stick
- shin pads are optional
- goalies are required to supply their own goalie gear
In the event an age category is full, please email Jordan at MartensvilleStreetHockey@