The Martensville Community Recreation Project (MCRP) is running a Street Hockey Fun Day as part of Buster Days!
Proudly sponsored by Hub City Iron & Metal Ltd.
Saturday June 3, 2017
Martensville Tennis Courts
(located in Kinsmen Park off of 3rd St. N)
2017 STREET HOCKEY DRAW:
|2007 & 2009 Pool||2003 & 2007 Pool|
|A1 – Timberwolves||B1 Kool Guz|
|A2 – 7 Dogs||B2 – Strikers|
|A3 – Zambronies||B3 – Snipers|
|A4 – Dabbing Dudes||B4 – The Bandits|
|A5 – Sask Can|
|A6 – Wolfpack|
|A7 – Zamboni Homies|
|Time||Court 1||Court 2|
|12:00 pm||A3 vs A5||A6 vs A7|
|12:30 pm||A2 vs A4||B3 vs B4|
|1:00 pm||A1 vs A7||B1 vs B2|
|1:30 pm||A4 vs A5||–|
|2:00 pm||A1 vs A6||B1 vs B3|
|2:30 pm||A3 vs A4||B2 vs B4|
|3:00 pm||A2 vs A6||A5 vs A1|
|3:30 pm||A1 vs A3||B1 vs B4|
|4:00 pm||A2 vs A7||B2 vs B3|
$140/team – includes a t-shirt that will serve as your team jersey and is yours to keep
Each team can consist of a maximum of 7 players (6 players plus a goalie). Action will be 3 on 3, plus a goalie.
Year of birth 2009 and under
Year of birth 2007 and under
Year of birth 2005 and under
Year of birth 2003 and under
There are only 6 spots available per category, so get registered today!
Each player MUST submit a signed waiver form before Thursday June 1, 2017. Failure to submit a signed waiver will result in the entire team forfeiting their position in their age category. A team from the waiting list will be put in their place. No refunds allowed.
You can submit forms by:
1. In person to Jordan Hamilton
2. By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Or by mail to 336 Bendel Crescent, Martensville, SK, S0K 2T2
- Each team will get three 24 minute games over the course of the afternoon.
- Wins and losses will not be kept track. This event is for FUN!
- All teams are required to provide a ref for each of their 3 games.
- Any penalties called will be served by a penalty shot.
- Equipment needed:
- helmet with a cage
- hockey stick
- shin pads are optional
- goalies are required to supply their own goalie gear
In the event an age category is full, please email Jordan at email@example.com with your registration information to be put on a waiting list.
A HUGE ‘Thank You’ goes out to Hub City Iron & Metal Ltd. for their generosity in sponsoring this event.